Ugears Model U-9 Grand Prix Car
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
- Warning: Not suitable for children under 14 years. For use under adult supervision
Create a working Grand Prix model racer with beautiful detail and authentic motion and style with this amazing Ugears creation!
Whether you're a model hobbyist, a racing enthusiast, or you just enjoy detailed creations that are powered by unique design, the Ugears U-9 Grand Prix Model Car is a racer for the record books! This beautiful wooden model comes with 384 highly-intricate pieces that recreate an authentic Grand Prix car complete with working engine, tires, pistons, and more.
Innovated Craftsmanship, True Working Model
Far more exciting and original than your average metal or plastic model car you put together with glue, these DIY wood racing cars recreate vintage racers with all the details you'll love! Complete with a V8 engine, 16 fully-functioning valves, a link rod and adjustable transmission, and even a drive belt that propels it along on four authentic-style wheels, these models are sure to rev up your gearhead engine!
- UGears U-9 Grand Prix Race Car
- Wooden Mechanical DIY Vintage Toy
- Working Pistons, Wheels, Shocks, Boot (Trunk)
- Hand Crank Power
- Authentic Detail
- Premium Plywood Materials
- Dimensions: 13.8" x 3.7" x 5.1"
- Estimated Assembly Time: 6-7 Hours
- Number of Components: 384
Build an authentic, vintage Grand Prix racing car model from Ugears and you'll love watching it power down the "road" in iconic style!